My bLoG didn’t die..it survived!!
My last update was like 2 months ago?? Imaging facing the computer the whole day in office and going home to blog.. But anyway.. lots of things happened during these few months.
I got a job at cecil court as an admin assistant. Its a 9-6 job, I just need to do some simple task such as typing, photocopying, scanning, listening to phone calls etc.. Hmm.. really enjoyed my time here with my colleague. All of them are really nice ppl and they feed me until I looked so chubby. Alright.. no more food in between breaks!!
After working in town for so long, I find it interesting to list down what ppl do here, or should I say the working adults??
1.) u have to dress formerly and avoid sport shoes or slippers
2.) walk into center or into the train or you will be squeezed like a sardine
3.) use a tissue to ‘chop’ for a place to seat during lunch hour
4.) walk as a faster speed to avoid a jam behind you
5.) ppl do smoke while walking at a fast pace and sometimes I do wondered if they will die even earlier. Hence, try to avoid smokers.
6.) Ppl wear coat under the sun. But they look really nice in their suit.
7.) Ppl who work in town can go shopping in their lunch hour. How nice!!
Another interesting stuff to list down.. There is this cross junction at lau pa sat satay club there where we can cross diagonally. THTS MY AH GONG’S ROAD!!! Muahaha…
Skyscrapers are everywhere in the city. There was once Singapore felt the tremors when Indonesia was hit by an earthquake. I personally experienced the shake and to tell u frankly, IT WAS SCARY!!! I don want to die so young. Everyone just grab their things and rush out. Luckily the office was on 14 floor. My uncles were at 41 floor at tht time and they walk down. And we didn’t even know where to go because the glass windows may break and the whole office peeps just walk to Chinatown because the buildings there were the lowest. Sounds crazy but we really did that.
I had my organ electone exams on 14 Mar.. I’m glad that Sharon and Yijia still remember and I really appreciate their well wishes. But sad to say I may disappoint them. I think I know the results before they send us the letter. CONFIRM FAIL!!! Organ failure… Should I still continue to learn????????? Or I rather go for art????
Met up with ying xian and Alvin on sat. Hmm… sometimes I wonder yx is really cute. She should have call up the restaurant to book instead of going there right? But she doesn’t have their number. Yet, you can go internet and check isn’t it??hmm… went bugis and had fish n co.. tht lady was hungry before 5.. There we are accompanying her to eat. Seafood platter was good!!
Ps: xinru.. I did update my blog in office..hehehehe…
~That’s all folks~
Monday, March 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment