Thursday, January 04, 2007

It has been a long time since u updated my blog. Too busy with my new year resolutions. hee.. A new year, a new beggining!! yeah.. changed my blogskin and I hope it still look presentable.


| View Show | Create Your Own



DECEMBER
1. working at Wisma

2. chalet with family at coasta sand
-the rain dampened our mood as it rain consecutively for 3 days
-wasting $$ going escape theme park
-bbq

3. xmas gathering with mighty 7 at joyce house
-played monopoly and it seemed tht me & joyce are great cunning partners.muhaha..
-of course to play with apple( silly dog of joyce) haa..
-exchange gifts( a nike water bottle & chocolates from yijia)

4. xmas gathering with ying xian, alvin, xinru, yuan sheng
-went cine suki and had sushi buffet
-gift exchange(music box from alvin, necklace from yx and perfume from ys)
-stuffing ourselves with cream puffs, 40 cream puffs mostly taken by alvin & xr
-played zhong ji mi ma & losers will have to eat sushi with lots of wasabi
-went diaso and took silly photos, silly enough to make ppl around to laugh at us.

5. another round of gathering at xinru's place
-we had steamboat
-played FMD and I won't disclose what we said on tht day
-slack and joke around
-eat 3 tubs of swensen's ice-cream & didn't finish it( yx always misses out the best part)

6. counting down to 2007
-dad drove us to ben shears bridge at 11 plus
-NOBODY knows why there is a man made traffic jam. hahaa..
-no one bothers what traffic police says
-and of course to enjoy the fire works
-being stuck in jam


A new year with a new hair colour. And thanks to my sis who make a mess out of my hair by dying it unevenly. She promised me to pay for any damages & I wonder if she even remembers it.
A new room with a new look is what I'd always wanted. Finally I have the chance to design and paint my own room. I shall upload some photos of my design after finishing my work. ~painting in progress~


RESOLUTIONS for 2007

1. getting a job(i'm starting work next week)
2. losing weight(festive seasons are always the main cause)
3. painting my own room
4. earn more & save more $$
5. buy clothes & enjoy myself before getting results
6. hopefully I can enter uni

No comments: