Met up with yx, alvin and xr ytd.. had dinner at billy bombers.
According to xr, Billy Bombers is actually a male goat because of billy goat and bomber man. LAME!! Anyway, Alvin had a topless burger.hohoho… hmm..
There was this guy name Nick. Yx and I couldn’t stop laughing at him. !! If you have a chance can go JP billy bombers and see or even experience it yourself. His service is super good, or is he too polite?? He kept walking up and down, smile at you, put the plates down and bow or something.. and when he did that to the other customers opp us, his butt kept coming over. OMG!! Alright I’m MEAN..
When I have the time then I will do the seduction style requested by Alvin and xr..haha..
And if I have excess time I will do the blog of 6 weird things about themselves. THANKS TO YING XIAN...
DO I EVEN KNOW HER??
Hmm.. just feel disappointed. Don’t know why.. well.. ppl must have thought that reconfirming things is irritating. Maybe I shouldn’t have ask..
Or maybe next time when u see me I will not bother to ask anything. If want to update about the things u encounter can tell me because I don’t want to force ppl to say things against their wishes. ^OO^oh well…
Thursday, March 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment