i'm back.. Had been working as a wisma ambassador outside wisma for 3 days already. It's tiring but i guess I had to hang on for another 8 days. Standing on your feet for 11 hrs is unbearable, and ppl just make fun of your job, giving you that dying face, saying doing this is so bai chi.. alright! say whatever u want and pls put yourself in our shoes before u say that. This is not what we want to do but we have to do. nvm.. although its hard work but I enjoy myself, make friends and finally see how evil ppl are. Despite that, there are still some who will smile back to you. I really appreciate that. Ytd there was this ah pek who is a bit crazy.. He gave us that disguted look, and he was standing so close to us tht we can't even walk away. Luckily he did't touch us..
Met up with alvin,yx and xinru for dinner at alvin's house. It has been 5 yrs since we last ate his ramen. Hehe.. ytd was a feast. Had sake but didn't quite like the taste. haha.. anyway thanks alvin!!the food was really nice.
I'm working till 17 dec from 8am-7 pm on weekdays, 11-3.30 on sat & 12-7 on sun. Who on earth will go orchad at 8am on weekday to shop??-_-||But feel free to come and find me if u walk past wisma..=)
Sunday, December 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment