HApPy NEW YeAr!!!
Alright..the time now is 11.22PM and I'm at Baby's house blogging. Basically I stayed here the whole day to help out with the prayer stuff. Feeling quite tired now.. But the prayer has not start yet. So i guess it will probably ends around 4plus??Anyway I will survive!! haha..waiting for baby to come back at the moment so was feeling quite bored. I was thinking of giving baby a surprise by popping at his house in the morning. Who knows he went out to buy carpet at Kallang. -_-" humph..no more surprises for u..
24 more days to Chinese New Year..Dylan and Zoe is coming back soon. TT's so exciting..I'm really looking forward to see them.
School is starting soon. Arghh.. just hate it cos I'm going to miss Little Nyoya last episode.=(
I'm super duble BOrED!!!I think I'll just go play psp. HARVEST MOON iS ThE BEST!!!
BYE guys..
Friday, January 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment