HAPPY 1st Year Anniversay
It has been a year since we got together. Baby is really sweet to me all these while.. although we quarrel and fight, we still managed to stay together and I believe that our relationship has grew stronger. I'm glad that both our parents don't forbid us to go out or whatever. And we are always being labelled as beh leh go(malt sweet). Nontheless, I like it. And I must admit that the both of us meet almost everyday throughout this past yr and Baby is like a drug to me.
It has been a year since we got together. Baby is really sweet to me all these while.. although we quarrel and fight, we still managed to stay together and I believe that our relationship has grew stronger. I'm glad that both our parents don't forbid us to go out or whatever. And we are always being labelled as beh leh go(malt sweet). Nontheless, I like it. And I must admit that the both of us meet almost everyday throughout this past yr and Baby is like a drug to me.
Hmm..Let me recall what we did together for the past one year.
Jay Chou Concert
Jay Chou Concert
Singapore Flyer
Travel down the west coast of USA
My first time to Disneyland
China Xiamen
While we were in China, baby brought me to this hot spring named RI YUE GU for our 11th month anniversary. He went there once and swear that he is going to bring his gf along next time. And I am the lucky girl! hee...
Meeting his parents and family for the first time.
Get to know his lovely cute nephew and niece.(BTW they are back from the states) yeah!!!
We went through our difficult exam period.
And the both us hope to achieve good grades for next semester which I believe we can do it.
Not forgetting christmas surprise and valentine day surprise.
Baby wanted to bring me to this Korea dance on valentine's day but tickets were sold out. Although we can't really go and watch, it doesn't really matter cos its the thought that counts =)
I know baby is trying to fetch me to school and drive me home cos he don't want me to squeeze with the crowd. Sometimes I feel as though I'm the princess.. baby u are spoiling me.haha...
And he is bidding for modules that can fit into my class schedule so that we can have lunch together.
On top of that, I also received tons of gifts from baby.
Valentine's day
birthday
souveniors from lots of countries.. HEHE..
breakfast
lunch
dinner
supper
mahjong
gaming
surprising me at my doorstep
running
movie
basketball
table tennis
cycling
making of scrapbook but its only halfway done
(baby i'm hinting) hahaa...
But
I still hope we can do alot more activities in the future.
~19/1/2009~
P.S. : I LOVE YOU




No comments:
Post a Comment