Baby is back from China.. rushed to the airport cos I'm late. The flight will be reaching at about 5.30pm and I'm still on the train at 5.15pm at clementi. No choice got to call my dad to rescue me. haha.. but in the end his flight got delayed and only reach Singapore at 7pm. -_-|| And baby bought alot of stuff for me! mostly accessories and food. His dad bought dried scallops for my family too. Thank you..hehe..
After that went to Yin Xue's 21st bdae party. Baby was standing so far away from me when we were taking e photos. Nt tt I want to complain la. Cos they are his hall mates afterall.. and I just looked at him while he continued to stand at the other end. If i knw this is going to happen I don't think I would want to take pictures cos I'm nt even from NTU. Oh well.. I just find it weird. Somehow the feeling is different after the trip. Am I over sensitive??
30th Nov
Went to Sitex fair with baby and his bro. Bought a new camera for $311 with 5 yrs warranty. haha..

my new possession
Baby bought this model

T77
This camera is cool with incredible functions. It has smile detection function and can edit the photos just like neoprint. How cool is tt..
3th Dec
Went to look for baby after work. He is so absentminded tt he forgot to bring his phone. So I went into his hall and hide inside the cupboard. Prior to tt I was watching "we got married" with his lappy. This korean show is really nice. Anyway.. he really thought I haven reach yet. So he sat down and felt tt the chair was kind of warm. Haiz..he is so brillant. But luckily he knws i'm there cos hiding in the cupboard is really scary. U nv knw what is sitting inside tgt with u. oh my.. tt sounded creepy.
Its Eric's bdae on the 4thDec so we decided to give him a surprise at 12midnight. This guy slp so early and don want to pick up his hp. We spend so much effort and our beauty slp just to go find him. So he came down. Said tt he was unglam and all..Gave him the ice cream.Sang him a birthday song. Took pictures. Talk crap.. hey ERICA Ta Xiao Bian, where u find such gd buddies,especially pek whom u slept with for the past 2 yrs?wahahaha...
4th Dec
It's Aunty Amy's bdae tml and the company is celebrating her birthday today. I ordered an ice cream cake for her cos she is allergic to cakes. And we managed to trick her tt the shop doesn't sell ice cream cakes. She was so dejected for the whole week and finally smile today. She even skipped to my table and tells me that she is so excited cos it has been 10 yrs since she can eat her own bdae cake. AWWww...
And my Exams results are out..
I PASSED my law papers!!!! PASSED!!!!
damn happpy.. lets rejoice..
I'd been worrying bout my law results ever since I hand up my paper.
NO NEED TO DA BAO. yeah yeah yeah!!
P.S I'm going China xiamen with baby on the 17th Dec till 21stdec.. Hope the weather will be cold.haha..




No comments:
Post a Comment