Day 5
Baby is coming back tml. yeah yeah yeah!! He said he has more surprises for me. This cunning bf of mine initially lied to me that he will be staying in China for one month and coming back in Dec 29. Humph..made me emo for so many days. My parents can't stand the both of us.haha..complain tt we are beh leh koh again ytd.
One more day~ I will go airport and welcome baby back.hehehe.. but the thing is i still don know his flight number and what time he will arrive. I'll be looking forward to tml=)
Its a small world afterall. My electone friend Francine is actually my cousin's classmate. Alright..all of us are stunned.haha... And we didn't knw until ytd.
Happy Birthday DAD!! he won't see this anyway.haha.. going to buy him a cake after work. I msged DAD at 12midnight and he said i disturb his sleep. wahaha.... but he replied me instantly la. So I guess he is happy.. And I'm the only daughter who msg him lo. Smelly sis.. U bo xim. LOL!
Today is the 28th of Dec which means pay day! wohahahahaha....
Friday, November 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment