Thursday, May 10, 2007

I’d just stepped into a landmine.. whats wrong with wearing a snickers to work on a Thursday? No snickers, no jeans, no ¾ shorts, no shorts. Everday also got to wear formal wear.. i’m not really a working adult what. And I don shop for office clothes. Hey.. I’m still a student. Really envied those who can wear jeans to work everyday. And ~AC~ looks so unhappy =(
lalalalalalalala…I don care, I’ll just continued to wear what I want since I’m going to QUIT!

So long didn’t update my blog. Alrighty.. these past few weeks was just a routine to me. I’m just tired of waiting for the uni letter. Well.. perharps I have no chance to go in at all. What am I going to do if I can’t get in?? no idea.. poly?? Haha..


20 April 2007

Had a birthday celebration at Sushi tei with my colleague. Birthday gal won’t have to pay for her meal. Yeah.. Ting Ting, Mdm Ng & me had free lunch. Muhaha.. personally I prefer sushi tei rather than sakae sushi.. If there is a chance go try the golden roll. Thumbs up for tt… had awfully chocolate cake. Its really nice.. so chocolatey.. my favourite!!
Met up my my family at hans for dinner. The ppl there were super slow.. the food came 25 min later after we ordered our meal. We are almost late for concert and all I see was tt the cheft were having dinner and happily chatting all the way.
Sis got free tickets for symphony orchestra concert but in the end she didn’t go!!! And I can’t attend the rehearsal of JJ morden dance SYF although I really wished to go and support them. I wonder how they fare for the dance..

21 April 2007

Happy Birthday to me…
I wanted to thank a lot of ppl for their birthday wishes, presents, treats and ANG PAO. Hehehe.. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!=)
Sis bought Ben & Jerry’s ice cream as birthday cake for me. Wohoo.. I don’t mind having ice cream as cake. HAH.. so special.

23 April 2007

Met up with mighty 7 for dinner at sakae sushi..well.. cheryl couldn’t make it. =( Sushi buffet is more worth it I think.. aghh..I promise when I quit I will go for buffet with you guys.. perharps next time we can go seoul garden for a feast.

25 April 2007

Another gathering with ying xian, Alvin, sheng and xinru( finally out from camp). HAH.. love poking on his hair. So short & cute..lol.. Ying xian suggest we go INDULGE for dinner. The food there was alright.. the waiter doesn’t feel our presence lo. And there was this woman who kept looking at us. -_-

1 May 2007

~HOLIDAYS ``HOLIDAYS`` HOLIDAYS~
It’s time for family gathering. Went hiking at Bukit Timah Hill. The monkeys there were so daring. They really do look like a human being.. someone just gave the monkey a stick of ice cream and it just sit down in the middle of the pavement licking the ice cream with its small tongue . The image is soooo cute! We went hiking using the old path.. it took us 2 hr to complete the journey. In the end we get ourselves muddy and dirty..158 stairs up the hill is horrendous. Anyway we saw a komodo dragon blocking the only route out. Xiao yi threw a stick to scare it away and we just ran & scream all the way out. HAHAHA...

No comments: