Went out with YX ytd to buy alvin’s present. Hope he likes it…
Had lunch with weimin at yoshi. Anyway he needs to come downtown to hand in some forms so I asked him to join me. Weird but at least there is someone to accompany me for lunch. Aunt was not feeling well, Mdm Ng’s daughter is sick so she didn’t come, Sharon is too busy with her work.
Hate organsing things.. Either the person is not free or he/she is busy…. BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!
I was supposed to go downstairs and wait for uncle to come back so tt I can pass him the keys. It was raining what.. and he said I shd stand somewhere where he can spot me. Maybe I’m at fault.. forget it. “ we waited for you for quite some time” WHATEVER..
Everything is my fault.. the computers and fax machine broke down because of me. What kind of logic is that. She may sounds as if she is joking but it just makes me feel bad.
And there was one woman who is extremely rude called and asks who gave her a miss call. For god sake there wasn’t a please or a thank you. I’m just doing her a favour and she just tell me off by saying “can u pls hurry up, my batt is running out.” Who even bother your hp is running out of battery. Who ask u not to charge your phone!! So I went around asking but no one admit of calling her. “what do u mean by nobody called? Why I have a miss call? Weird hor?What company is tht? A BVI Company?” she was so SARCASTIC.
Should I quit organ lesson?? No idea.. feel like quitting but…………..
I FAILED ORGAN EXAMS. There will be another round of exams this coming june. Wasn’t surprise to fail. But I was rather surprised when yuan guang didn’t manage to pass. All u need is simply luck!!!
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment