'People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things about themselves as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.'
1.)I love to chew the food and paste them onto my teeth. Those who know me very well will have seen this. Muhaha.. I like oreo cookies cause it looks as though I have no teeth.. hehe..
2.)I can set up a camping tent at my house living room and camp inside with my sister. That includes sleeping overnight inside which is fun. But by the next day, we would have backaches.. hahaha…
3.)When I was younger.. I often take out the cooking utensils and pots and started playing with it. Mind you, it’s the real pots and pan. I wonder why my mother wouldn’t scold me. We would use lego to act as the ingredients and cook in the pot.
4.)My former house had two stories. My sister and I would often drag the mattress to the staircase and we would slide down the stairs. Come to think of it, its actually kind of dirty.. -_-
5.)During the monsoon seasons, I just love to open the windows wide, enjoy the wind and imaging that I’m at the beach.
6.)There was once when I went over to my grandma place.. my cousin and I saw the zambak( a kind of oilment for bruises) and started to put on our legs as though as it was some kind of moisturizer.. AND.. we use up the whole tin!!!! Haha…
DONE :)
Congratulation on this 6 blogger, u are tag!
1. Joyce LEE SHI WEi
2. xiuyi
3. vincent
4.Huaian
5. Meng How
6. Eric Chua
Friday, March 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment