Wednesday, March 28, 2007

26th March 2007
Met up with Vincent to play basketball early in the morning.
Hey Vincent, you should feel honoured to play bb with me because I took leave to entertain you ok??haha…
Hmm.. or is it the other way round where u entertainment me. LOL..

Ask YX to go sentosa with me but she is not free. Ahhh.. I missed the beach!! Who wants to go with me? Maybe I should ask my sis to open the window wide again and feel the wind.. LAME-_-

Went NUS to submit the supporting documents. I thought I was too KIASU to go there personally but in fact there were many others who went to hand in their doc too.

MR VINCENT was so late that I waited him for about ½ hr.. went cine to watch music & lyrics. It’s such a pity YX couldn’t join us. The storyline was alright..I simply love the songs they sang.

Then we went YX house to make earings. Halfway through the journey, the bus broke down several times. Luckily we were quite near YX house already. At most we can walk to her place. Poor Vincent.. he followed me to YX place and slack at the sofa. Hahaaaa…. ~I LOVE MY EARINGS!!~




27TH March 2007

Dinner at Chintown restaurant was great. It was actually a company’s dinner, where a Hong Kong friend came to Singapore. Take on account of the free food; there I went with my colleague. Hahaha… Had some red wine and nice food . `( ^OO^ )`


28Th March 2007

~BORED~
~TIRED~
~SLeEP~

No comments: