Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Went jp to look for keerthigha's birthday present. I hoped she really like it. I can't wait till next tuesday as our class will be hanging around at Ms Chia's house. yeah!! Although new year is just round the corner, i guess it isn't as lively as last time. I remembered during the first day of new yr i will always visit my grandparent's house. But for this yr, things isn't the same as last time. Its really sad.. ah ma had left us. But life still has to go on.. well.. i guess i don't have the mood for new yr.

these are my plannings for new year,

27.1.06-- school concert, renioun lunch with mighty 7, reunion dinner with family
28.1.06-- Renioun dinner with family at home
29.1.06-- Visit grandparents, go aunt's place gamble
I guess i will gamble throughtout my new year!! haha..

No comments: