Sunday, January 29, 2006

Reunion Lunch

I had a performance this morning so i got to wake up at 5 plus to prepare. I felt so naked when i wore that dance costume. I hope no one would recognise me. haha..
MIGHTY 7 went to an indian shop at bukit panjang and had our reunion lunch. Joyce ordered too much and i guess we can't finish all. I think the fish is quite delicious. We had curry fish head, fried chicken, mutton curry.. yummy!!

Curry Fish head

















Fried chicken & mutton curry






















What a feast!





















Poor Fish..




















Then we went plaza and hang around. Nth much to see.. So I rush back home so tht i will be in time for reunion dinner. Ah gong wasn't that happy. maybe he missed ah ma so he had a hot temper tht day. Moreover, the waiteress gave the wrong dish two times. hmm..
After dinner, my family went chinatown since the place is quite near. Btw tht day is love concierge last episode so while we went passed a coffe shop, there was tv and there we go, sitting there watching tv. LOL..

No comments: