Our group apologised to everyone as we kept them waiting yesterday. I hoped no one will hate our group due to that incident. Mr Duan told us not to do that again because e hotel workers work overtime just to serve us the Vampire coke. This made us feel really quilty..
Finally it was the day to visit the well known [ Bin Ma Yong]!! The tour guide took us around and explained on the history of it. At that moment, I knew that the tomb of Qin Shi Huang was so gigantic and one day is not possible for us to finish our tour. I can’t believe that he used the country's revenue to build himself a tomb at 13 yrs old. The guide told us that what we have when we are alive, the dead should have it too. So Bin Ma Yong was only a small part of his tomb. There were also maids, weapons & etc in it. In order to have the person who found Bin Ma Yong signature, I bought a book and gave him to sign. But soon after I regretted buying because it was too expensive. Haha…



The photos were a bit blur because we must be in correct angle to capture the statue or else it will have double image.. The locals really make an effort to protect their national treasures.






While we were trying to get out of the place, one whole stretch of people was standing at the gate trying to get us buy their products. It was quite scary as they will try to pull u away from your friends. Moreover, the guide told us not to buy because all were fake and it was just a useless piece of stones or clay..
Then, we went to [Hua Qing Chi]. This is the place where Yang Gui Fei bathe last time.. After 2000 yrs of history, the place was quite old and dirty. Nevertheless, the material that was use to build the spa thingy was actually jade.. wow.. if only I have that at home!! =)
The guide brought us to a hot spring where we can wash our face and hands. I overhead an uncle, who was washing his hair at that moment, saying that the spring water is good for our skin and it will clear all pimples. I quickly went to cleanse my face….. haha.. I think the water does help a bit because I feel that my face becomes smoother. Wahhh.. I should have Da Bao back some of it and use. Hehe..

The four beauties are not perfect.
One of them had body odur
One of them had big feets
One of them had small ears
One of them is fat
We had nothing to do after that so the teacher brought us to a book store. I bought a book name [ Hong Luo Meng], but I haven started reading it yet. Oh man.. I’m getting so china..




No comments:
Post a Comment