Thursday, December 15, 2005

Day 7(5 Dec)

Today, we went [Gao Xin Guo Ji Xue Xiao].. Another lecture on China history so a bit sian.. Moreover, I just recovered from fever so I dozed off while the teacher is trying to teach. Haha.. so I didn’t know what she lecture on that day. Then we proceed to their canteen to have our lunch. They gave us one plate of vegetables, and it was like a mountain to me! One thing I did in China everyday is to eat mandarin orange and have lots of vegetables. Weiyee and I kept snatching the toilet in hotel because we don’t have constipation. Muhahaha… Something dreadful happened when I went to toilet with Sharon. We almost step into the guys toilet because the aunty said thats the toilet was located at the end. So paiseh!!!

Then, we had our free time to do any sports in the school. Our group went up to their hall and practices our dance because we will be performing after the break. Hmm.. Next, we went to see basketball friendly match. Our school versus Gao Xin Guo Ji Xue Xiao and we won!!

After that, we proceed to their LT to have our performances and interaction session with the students there. I could only remember Zhang Jun and Gao Xuan as they were sitting beside me. We exchanged our gifts, and Zhang Jun gave me a set of Bin Ma Yong souvenirs. =)

All of us got to perform for them. And when it was our turn, our group was quite nervous. I think my group members did a great job as we put in a lot of effort in that. This was the photo we took with the students there!!
















[Qing Hua Ke Ji Yuan] was our next destination & we went there yesterday. Having a test during our holiday is such a torture for us. Moreover, I didn’t study and slept during lesson so how am I going to pass my test? Haha… the atmosphere is so tense inside the room.

We went to a nearby restaurant and have our dinner. Since we still have time for shopping, we gobbled down the food and rush to the supermarket and shop. Actually we were suppose to meet at 8.30pm but one of my group member wanted to buy a CD so all of us had to wait and it dragged until 9pm. The teachers were quite disappointed with us because our group was always the first to reach the bus. After the incident, they kept reminding us to keep track of time. I guess the bus driver wanted to get home early. He speed all the way from the restaurant to our hotel. Haha.. its really scary because the way he drive can get us into a very serious accident. Luckily nothing happen & I felt so relieved when I reach the hotel. Muhahah..

However, our group doesn’t have the mood to drink vampire coke (ginger coke). We went to aunty sherry room immediately to have our debrief. Everyone in other group thought she was going to scold us but she didn’t! Love her so much!!! =)

No comments: