I love attending lectures straight for 6 1/2 hrs. Lectures aren't that boring afterall.. Went to watch baby and his cousin played basketball after lec. So sad.. i wasnt in the right outfit to play...
I was on my way to meet baby and his family for lunch on Sunday when I saw these 3 OCBC super savers mascot coming into the mrt train. They are kind of cute. Just tt they can't really balance. haha.. poor guys. Mascot costume is already quite bad and they still have to take train. LOL..
Managed to capture this papa super savers only.
And dota at baby's place. Ok... first time trying that out and I just feel like scolding the com la. Can't cordinate tt's why. Was super fustrated cos the character died so fast. LOUSY..
Cooked pancakes for baby today..* TADA*
My creations
LOVE
QQ
The Piggy!
= > love QQ the piggy!
But i always tot puddin would be a cute nickname for him.
Signing off with LOVE




No comments:
Post a Comment