Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Friends have been asking me about my wishlist for my birthday so here I am to list out the stuff I want. I know its very thick skin..haaa..Nevertheless I hope this can help shopping a little easier and its not too late to post this online.


RMK Super Basic Liquid Concealer



Long Wear gel eyeliner from Bobbi Brown / M.A.C













shu uemura High Performance Balancing Cleansing Oil
Suitable for all skin types.








Lucido-L #Spring Curl Foam -Creates round and bouncy curls with shine





Demalogica Moisturizer-active moist





Dermalogica-Super Sensitive faceblock -spf 30






Dermalogica-Dermal clay cleanser






Dermalogica-Ultra Calming cleanser- for face and eyes


Bags, dresses, cosmetics, shopping vouchers and ang baos are welcomed too.

I think these stuff are seriously kind of expensive. Actually I'm alright with other brands though.I dont really expect anyone to grant my wish for dermalogica products. Just want to ask if anyone is going USA? Can help me buy back the products??or anyway wants to buy these products?we can ship them back together..haha..

and Uni friends are gg to get me this whole set of makeup brushes from USA but I got to wait for it to be shipped back to Singapore and don knw if they have stock on hand. Nonetheless, I'm super excited!! can't wait for it to arrive.

Any gifts are significant and precious to me. A simple card or even if you didnt bring any present on sat its fine cos ur presence will make my day.

I'm looking forward to see my cake on saturday cos its freaking expensive!!haha..and of cos I'll be looking forward to see my invited guest for the night!

~Cya on the 11th April~

No comments: