Day 4
I think I'm having withdrawal symptoms. Tt's the result of seeing baby almost everyday for the past one yr. Didn't see him for the past 4 days is quite unbearable.. was waiting for him to come online everyday. oh well.. 3 more days. I will wait.. and baby bought alot of stuff for me.hee.. Love presents!wahaha...
Going to have some porridge buffet later on. Relatively simple and cheap lunch tho.. everyone brought some food to contribute. Operation department are not included for the feast. LOL..yeah yeah yeah!! happy deep inside.. they always give me that stare when I comes back from lunch. So what if I'm the niece of ur boss?I didn't even offend u in any way. . can't be bothered also. But i'm happy tt there are also nice ppl in the office.
Christmas is coming annndd all I want for christmas is YOU~u baby..haha..
called to check out the price for company christmas lunch buffet at hotels ytd. woah..the price range is between $44++ to $88++ per person. Quite a large expense for the company. Economy isn't doing well and they are stl charging so high. Anyway... I'd already made reservations for marina mandarin and Swissotel Merchant Court. Simply love this period..before christmas till after Chinese New Year. Atmosphere is great!!
Sidetrack a bit. JOYCE LEE SHIWEI doesn't like my msn nick. BUT I LIKE IT! wahaha...
Alright..back to my basic routine. Work,vote for baby in hey gorgeous, facebooking for my farm and pet society, wait for baby to come online, slp..................zzZZZ ~~~
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment