Thursday, May 29, 2008

I MISS QQ!!!!! baby went japan with his dad for 4 days. I'm waiting for his msg everyday and its super nice to hear his voice when he calls. haha...will be gg to airport later to meet him. YEAH!! baby is coming back.

Had been spending my days doing some photoshop n blogging. Wency has been bugging me to blog. There u go girl... I BLOGGED!!haha..

It has been over a month after my last paper for the sem.And i'm getting results on the 4th JUNE. Don't think i will do well for my mag acct. I just leave blank for 2 qns..hmm.. we shall see...
I'll be working with Wency and Henky from 4th-10th June at Raffles Place that area. Hoonie Jie hasn't cfm with me yet. Hopefully we can get the job. I'm glad I stl have some part time admin and face painting jobs recommended to me but I'm going Portland n LA with baby and sis from 12th June to 7th July. Nothing matters more than going on a trip with him. hee.. I think sis will get jealous when she sees this. And I just realised tt I will be skipping 3 lectures for next sem. Why do they have to start the sem so early?? Argh!!!

25th MAY
Lunch with baby's family at somewhere near Kallang and East Coast. It's quite scary to sit in the car driven by his sis. haha..went his hse, help him pack his luggage and nap before going Thomson Plaza n then back again for dinner. It's nice to slack at his hse. It feels so homely.=p


24th MAY







went Maha Bodhi Sch to do glitter tattoo with baby today.. Although we didn't earn much, but its all the experience tt matters.And as long as we are doing something together, I'm happy.haha..Didn't knw baby can handle kids so well.

head over to temple n pray with baby's mom n bro and went over to his granddad hse to visit him. It reminds me of my grandma though..I shall go visit my grandpa someday since its holiday nw. Then we went back to baby's hse n nap before having dinner there. We were suppose to have mj tt night but andrew cannot make it at the last min. In the end we went for supper instead. =p

23th MAY




















22nd MAY
MJ at andrew's hse. Quite long nv play so brain becomes a bit rusty.=p
supper at bukit timah























some random photos


21st MAY
went airport to send vinc off to Cambodia and sis off to Vietnam. All of us parted our ways and I went shopping in town with baby. And we went to take bus 143 just for the fun. I didn't knw he was serious about it. But its nt the same when u take from JE all the way to Toa Payoh. And I don't think we can do much about it since the feeling is different. haha..

17th-19th MAY
Did part time glitter tattoo at the Singapore Flyer. And I'm really happy to see baby there after I finish my work.



























dinner at Lawry's, we went back hall to get changed into our JC's uniform n took lots of photos in it. Seriously, I missed the days of wearing uniforms. haha..


















Baby send me home around 11 plus n I sense something fishy. The lights were off in my house and we won't usually go back so early. hahhaa...I trust my own instinct. And true enough, there was a surprise by my family, sc n eric..I know baby had plan all these for me and I really appreciate it. Thank you!! hee..


*Dad* *Mummy*
(thanks for giving birth to me n raising me up)


*QQ baby*
(thanks for all e planning n surprises. Loved it alot.hee..)


*Eric* *Ping* *Seechai* *Yi*
(thanks for participating in the surprise despite being busy with exams)


*QQ parents*
(thanks for the red packet n bdae wishes)


*Auntie Amy* *Ah fang jiejie* *Hoonie Jie*
(thanks for the lovely present)


*Henky* *Jamie* *Kenny* *Weini* *Wency*
(thanks for the company at vino vino. Glad to have meet u guys!)


*Alvin* *Auntie Chris* *Carine* *Huaiyeek* *Jane* *Jieying* *Joyce LeeShiWei* *Sharon Sim* *Sharon xiaobao* *Shimon* *Terence* *Ting Ting* *VincentKou* *Vincenty* *WeiYang* *Wenkai* *Xiuyi* *Yida* *Yihong* *YingXian* *Yuan Sheng* *Yunjie* *Zhifu*
(thanks for the birthday greetings)


































Dinner at vino vino.. as usual, out princess is forever late. hahaa..vino vino is a nice place to hang around, drink wine and relax. Weini n I had this free wine because they knew we are celebrating our birthday. Yeah!! And they have this liveband who perform there every thur, fri n sat night. Their singing is rather good..Quite like their love songs. We sabo weini to sing for us and I would say WEINI I LOVE UR SINGING!! haha..

No comments: