Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I’m back.. Seriously I think December is the month to GAIN weight. Festive seasons are here so it make it worst!

Met up with Ying Xian & Vincent for dinner at marina square
Enchanted at vivo
05S03 Class gathering at Plaza Singapura
Enrolment for courses
Birthday celebration for Eric, Zhifu & YueXuan @ Tony Roma’s
Mahjong
Celebrate Dad’s, Ah ma’s, Aunty Amy’s, Jaclyn birthday
NYDC with g-force (AH MA FENG LE, ZHEN DE)
Xmas gathering with Ying Xian, Alvin & Yuan Sheng at Clarke Quay
Shopping for xmas party stuff

AND OF COURSE SLACKING AT WORK =)

More events will be coming right up. I LOVE HOLIDAYS!!
I’ll be meeting Wency, Kenny, Weini and Henky for lunch and G-force and friends for dinner on thur. SIMPLY looking forward to it…..

In the meantime, my family will be having a xmas party at chalet this weekend. I think it’s quite organized this yr because everyone will be in-charge of something. And I’ll be responsible for decorations.. Well cleaners, it will be hard work for u guys. Hahhaa…

No comments: