Sunday, November 18, 2007

5th Nov
Was wondering if i should attend see chai's birthday celebration or to stay at home to mug for econs. Eventually I still went to the party because I couldn't concentrate. hee... Seriously I really enjoyed the accompaniment. Hoped that we can have more gatherings in the future. I shall not post the photos here because its too unglam. hahaha...
After tt went back to mug till 4 plus and go sch at 9 for exams. Yea.. just wish me luck.

9th Nov
Last paper for the sem.. I'm free!!!!! hahaha...

10th Nov
Went out with chin chin and yeeloong to search for Ms pang's wedding gift. I should say this is the first time i step into those jewellery shop to look at those pendants. Seriously I think the necklace we choose is quite pretty. Hope she likes it.

17th Nov
Can't attend Ms pang's wedding today cause i'm working as glitter tatoorist for a private event at vivocity's rooftop. Its quite a cool place to have a private event though. Nice scenery, lots of games, food, and entertainment. If only i can join tt company.. haha... Worked for 4 hrs straight sitting on a small stool. My back hurts like mad... But for the sake of money and free food, its worth it. haha.. My sis and I went directly to yamaha for lessons but we were quite early so we actually slp on the bench outside. I wonder if any of the parents or teacher saw us sleeping. Its quite embarassing though.

18th Nov
I'm going to start work tml at the same company tt i worked during my holidays. Feeling quite excited yet dread to squeeze myself into the mrt train. haha.. But nevermind, I'm working for 4 days and will be flying off to thailand for a holiday. Hey guys... don't miss me. hahaha...

No comments: