Wednesday, August 29, 2007

24 Aug

Met alvin at sp after sch tt day. He was doing on his fyp so i just stayed around watching him mixing the antibiotics and the reagent. Seriously, the reagent stinks. HAHA.. Went his house for a chocolates feast while waiting for yx to finish shopping with her mum and xr knocking off from work. I tried the alcoholic chocs made by him and seriously speaking it taste gd. Alvin, u can try setting up a stall selling chocolates. hehehe..
Went nydc at holland v for dinner & did some catching up. Eventually, we went settlers for some games. I know my reflexes are a bit slow, or probably not because i didn't want to scratch u guys. haha.. but i still lose so must do some forfeits. The first time round was alright because yx accompany me shout yum seng to the peps in settlers. Second forfeit was to shout "ben and jerrys rox" in front of hagen das shop. Anyway, it was over so pls don do anymore forfeits if we are going to play the game again k??

28 Aug
Never in my life tt I go holland v at 11am. The shops weren't even open yet. Was suppose to meet my group mates for project but I was the earliest. Actaully it was quite rare for me not to be late. lol.. Went nydc again. Had mac at tea garden there.. we passed by commonwealth area only to find bits and pieces of branches & barricades all over as though as it was the aftermath of a typhoon. Heard tt there was a flood earlier. If only we left nydc early, then kenny has to say bye bye to his car already. haha..
Went ah gong's place to celebrate his 80th birthday. I just feel tt he is really happy because all of us managed to attend the celebration.

No comments: