Should i go SIM???? There is no use of studying so hard and in the end you get nothing. All my efforts are all down the drain. My results really sux.. aghhh..Took 2 weeks leave from work. Need to prepare myself for the organ exams.. cannot let myself fail again. Intensive training.. yeah. But last min work i wonder how can this help.
26May2007 `Chao ji da mei nu 21st birthday eve` Had a mini celebration with her. Finally you are 21.. wohoo..got an oven for your birthday huh!!you must be damn happy. After the party, we went mojojojo house for some games of mary janeing at 2am. COOL.. next time if there is other mary janeing session must ask me along k?? mojojojo's friends are just one bunch of crazy guys. yeah.. so happening and fun to get along with. Supper in the morning at 3am at mac. There was like 8 ppl and we ordered 80 pic nuggets plus other stuff. I just feel like puking after eating about 7 nuggets la. Went back around 6am. Luckily dad hasn't wake up yet. Phew...
27May2007
I was like so shag after a night of mary janeing and got to wake up at 9 plus for k session. HAH.. Super tired..But ya, post celebration for Ping and jie..
29May2007
Mary Janeing once again at pek's house. I think we guys are addicted to the game.MY SIS was late!!! We were suppose to meet at 645 but in the end they reach around 7 plus. Thanks to her ah.. there was like awkward silence between me and shimon. Nothing to say to him also..
30May2007
Went back to sch to collect our cert. hmm..things have changed. Finally had my testimonials. I missed my friends,teachers,05S03,mighty 7, dance mates...hai...I promised sharon to go sushi buffet with her once I have my leave. Yeah.. One meal a day makes me feel good. HAHAHA.. this time round we can't really break our record. Yijia, sharon, weiyee and me only finished 30 plates of sushi. But its alright, it value for money..haha.. Watched shrek3 with them. I was like laughing throughout the whole movie.
1June2007
Mary and janeing again.. wow.. its like one week in a row. We addicts.. can't stop ourselves from playing. This time round at andrew's place. Terrance is just my lucky star. HAHA.. btw we saw someone who looks like Terrance in West Mall. My sis and I were like " how can this be??"oh well.. G force= Gay force. EEWWWwww...
Thought of something funny while on my way back from organ lesson. Common words said by g force
Mojojojo: yang chen lin is so cute!!
Terrence: Mi Cee ah...(NURSE)
Vincent: ti di ti di ti di(radiation sound).. hai!! ai zai(steady)..ta da da da da..
shimon: haiya!!!
andrew: we are not buying anything!!
zhifu: well.. everything he says has no link.. hahaha..




No comments:
Post a Comment