Thursday, September 21, 2006

Prelims are over!! But A level is coming soon...=(

It has been 1yr since I last went ice skating, so I asked my friends along to skate. Well.. I was basically holding Sharon's hand the whole time to help her skate.Poor sharon! She fell 6 times. Apparently once was sabo my yuwei who went in between us & causes her to fall. I fell once.. didn't expect the ice floor to be so hard and cold. haha..

After that, sharon, yijia and me headed to arcade for more fun. yeah.. I liked the jap drum thing. Met up with jie jie at NUS in the evening. The canteen there sold real cheap and gd jap bento set. I feel like eating it again..so I went touring her school and accompany her to the cello concert there. Maybe I don't really know how to appreciate or I was too tired, I actually doze off in the threatre. LOL..Can't blame me right?I only had 4hr of sleep and went out the whole day.

No comments: