skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, September 23, 2006
I'm having my balloon test later on. If I passed this test means more money for me.. muhahaha..But I'd forgotten how to twist the balloons. Must really based on memory to help me pass. BALLOON SCLUPTURING, HERE I COME!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
&profile
HuiXian
21st April
&Loves
My family<>QQ<>Sec School Buddies<>Mighty 7<>G-force and friends<>Uni friends<>
&Cravings
A car licence<>Distinctions<>My Degree<>More clothes<>Everyone to be healthy<>More fun and laughter<>More gatherings<>
&Memories
&By My Side
Alvin Dino
.
Benjamin
.
CheeChuan
.
ChinChin
.
Eric Chua
.
HuaiAn
.
HuaiYeek
.
Jaime
.
Jeannie
.
Junie
.
Joyce Lee
.
Joyce Foo
.
KaiXin
.
KokMun
.
Melissa
.
Meng How
.
MunYing
.
PeiFangJieJie
.
SiHoonJieJie
.
Sharon
.
TiLin
.
Vincent
.
WeiNi
.
Wency
.
Xinru
.
XiuYi
.
XueLi
.
YiDa
.
baby's family
.
YingXian
.
&Personal Favourites
BeadsnButton
.
Felicia Chin
.
XiaXue
.
LaoChaBor
.
Jukebox
babybluedolphin
&tag
No comments:
Post a Comment