Yesterday's talentime was great!! I must say i enjoyed myself very much, with all the practising and the time spent with my dance friends.
I was suppose to meet my friends at jp mac at 1130am. In the end i was late again because the bus broke down. I don't know why he just can't move on as it was only the door which was stuck.And he went opening and closing the door umpteens times in the middle of the road. aghh..
As we reach NTU auditorium, our dance group went to MALE's dressing room. Erm.. LOL.. And there were tv inside the room so we are able to know what was happening outside.We went there early for another round of rehearsal. But before that we had bread provided my the teachers. Alright, i'm a pig.. just can't stop eating. haha..I had my brunch at 11++, bread at 3++ and dinner at 5++ and supper at 11++
During our break time, we just laid on the floor behind the screen to enjoy the show. well.. at the same time i listen to my friend saying her experience with supernatural stuff.. It's really scary and i had goosebumps!!Of course we did take lotsa photos in the room. I shall post it up when i receive them.
The performance went on and everyone was getting so tense up. I did dance wrongly and I almost trip while turning.. so sad.. I'd been practising for so long but still have such mistakes happening.
Meiyin's group was fabulous. Their dance movements was original and cool..I liked their group the most.
Come to think of it, yesterday was the last chance of us performing on stage. I'm glad that i'd join modern dance and I had the chance to get to know so many wonderful friends there. I would also like to thank my dance teacher..=)
Sunday, May 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment