Just came back from mediacorp studio. It was really horrible.. Dad went to get the tickets for top fun recording. We had to sit there for 3++hr without going to the toilet or even standing up. It's rediculous to ask ppl to clap their hands just for the sake of filming. But their guest today was SOLER!! they are simply so charming. hmm..according to mark lee, one is ah soh and one is alar.
Before that I went weiyee house. Her rabbit, cutesy so so cute. At least its better than my hamster who will go missing if u don keep on eye in it. We did maths the whole day. I'm so sick of it.. And JOYCE LEE SHI WEI took a photo of me being stressed. haha..
I'm going back to sch tml. All because of weiming and cin heng who doesn't want to help Ms Quek. We can never trust guys.. haiz.. Yeah.. we will be celebrating Fiona's birthday tml as well as having a small class gathering. HOHO.. I shall jump into the swimming pool when I reach her place there. LOL..
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment