Friday, May 26, 2006

I'm having pizza consequently for two days. Alright.. i'm getting fat.Met up with my cousins to celebrate my sis and cousin's birthday at Wala Wala(somewhere in Holland V)Meanwhile, there is this pig mascot which call herself pinkie walking down the road. Of course we won't missed the chance of taking photos with her. She is so fat and cute.

Spaghetti, pasta, pizza.. all my favourite. hmm..All of us just help ourselves with the food. But somehow i feel that the spaghetti at Shaw tower in bugis was better. Fianlly i can drink alcoholic drinks without restrictions. Had a few mouthful of beer but don really like that bitter taste. And I just knocked out after watching Da Chang Jin.

Alright!! Joyce won.I didn't know hotdog was a sausage being placed in a sliced bun of the same shape as it. Hotdog is not sausage and sauage is not hotdog.Taiwan sausage is taiwan sausage,a sausage is a sausage, hotdog is a bun with a sausage. Enough of crapping.. We shall visit the Bee hoon stall more often to listen to the guy saying xie xieeeee.. haha..

No comments: