Alright I had enough of my dance teacher! He is simply so sarcastic and he just unhappy with our performance, or should i say only a few of us. I felt as thought i was extra in dance group. He is BIAS!!! whatever.. those who dance really well can get a chance to do something more interesting while those who can't really coordinate will just do some simple step and that's it. Job done.. And he is the first guy that makes me feel like crying. But i didn't... How i wished i was sean. I rmb during sec one, sean yelled at mr chan in front of the whole class cause mr chan kept scolding him. Ok.. but come to think of it, i will be disrespectful to him since he was our teacher. Then i just kept mum.. don wished to say anything, don look at him, don listen to him, don greet him, don bother about him..
He was really too much lo.. When u did some steps wrongly, he will make fun at your mistake, laugh or even joke with your friends. I was so pressurised and stressed. Imaging sch work is making u mad. And now learning and remembering dance step was such a chore. Feel like ponning practice..
AAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...............................
well.. I was so envious of ppl who can meet their sec sch friends during this holiday. hmm.. everyone is really busy with their stuff. And they cannot even afford the time to have a simple gathering. When is April going to come??? Still a long way to go. =(I can assure that if i don set a date or time and even venue, we won't be having a gathering. I just hate it. Why can't the guys decide on things?
I'm sorry if i offended you guys. I just don't feel good.I'm fustrated!! I'm like a balloon, if u kept puming air in, the balloon will burst!
Saturday, March 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment