Sunday, December 18, 2005

I had art outing today. This may be the last lesson after so many years. So sad.. Lao Da( Hui Ying) says there is an outing among the leaders of us but I’m unable to make it on Friday. aghh… I think we really had fun as we can vent our frustration on the paper. Wahaha.. I anyhow draw also can get A- J
Since I complete my stuff early, I went Boon Lay CC and find Nancy & gangs to play basketball. 5 gals against 1 guy and he won!! L We must really practice more. Hee..Oh ya.. Xinru said we molested him as we were trying to block him. -_-||

I returned home, only to find my sister preparing to go for face painting & there was no one to accompany her. Job opportunity for me!!! I’m desperate for money this week. Haha.. so I tagged along. There were not many kids around when we just started painting. Suddenly a lot of them came and crowd around us. It’s so stress there la.. And there came a 15month old baby, sitting in between my sis and me. Her mum left her in our care & went to have lunch I guess. She is so cute, just like a doll with blue eyes. I suddenly felt as though as we were superman. Face painting, look after kids, make sure they don’t cut queue, and be nanny. Headache!!! All of a sudden, the baby cry and we don’t know what to do. My sis just carried her around & she stopped crying. Hmm.. Maybe she likes attention.

Met up with my mum at Orchad for shopping. The lightings isn’t that grand this year.

1 comment:

xiuyi :) said...

look here look here. haha. my link on ur blog is wrong. lol. y got ur blog add in front de. lol. and wat AH BU?! dots. haha. miss u guys. and one more thing. i wan face painting! tigger one. lol!