Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Day 4(2 Dec)

Woke up at 6am today!! The teacher said we were too slow yesterday so morning call was set at 6.15am. Today, we went [Shan Xi Shi Fan University]. Practically, I was playing bingo with Sharon and weiyee because we didn’t really understand what the teacher was trying to say. Now I felt a bit guilty. However, I only played 1 game, haha.. the rest of the time I tried really hard to follow. He teaches on (sui and tang wen hua). What I rmb was that he showed us some pictures of clothings the people wore and the type of hairstyle & eyebrows they had. But overall the lesson was quite interesting! Moreover, I don't know which principal felt that we were very hardworking and treat all of us with KFC egg tarts. KFC EGG TARTS!! Singapore doesn’t even sell that in KFC. Furthermore, it was delicious, & it taste even better than local egg tarts.

















Next, we proceed to [Shan Xi History Museum] . I was fascinated by the historian as they can be so innovative and smart. I really like the ( Dao Guan Hu ). What is so special was that the wine pot doesn’t have any mouth to pour in the wine. The only place to pour in was beneath the wine pot. Historian really make an effort to use physic in order to produce such a wonderful piece of work. However, the tour guide only brought us to see those significant artefacts & didn’t explain much on the others.





















Then, we went to [Ming Cheng Qiang]. The place was to allow the historians to protect the city and we took lots of pictures of it!!



No comments: