We got to wake up early in the morning to prepare ourselves, as we will be leaving today. Hai.. Last day in Xi’an so just thinking of leaving this place made me feel so sad. Sharon and I were quite gloomy that day.
Here are some photos we took at Xi’an international airport.

When we reached Cheng du international airport, we went to a shopping area where we can get our gifts and souvenirs. Hmm.. we went Dicos and have the last lunch with my group members. Then we found KFC and bought egg tarts for dinner because we will board the plane quite late.
We went around looking for sports products but some guys stood outside the shop trying to pull people to their imitation product shops. One of my friend got pulled away but luckily we managed to get her back. Haha..
Next, we went back to the airport to meet our school badminton players as they stayed in Cheng Du to have their trainings. Our plane was deplayed ½ hr due to the fog.
This is a pic we took at Chengdu international airport

I sit beside the window again.. wahahaha.. They served us dinner on plane quite late, and most of us were sleeping. All of us were eager to eat except Nancy. Heee… she open the cover of the plate and went back to sleep without touching the rice. The air stewardess didn’t dare to collect back the plates. And just ½ hr before reaching Singapore, she finally woke up and eat.. OMG!!! Really pei fu her.. While I looked outside the window, I saw lightning & I was afraid that it might strike the wings of the airplane. Maybe I think too much ba.. haha.. And the moon outside was turning from bright yellow to orange. What I can say is that the view was magnificent.
This is the photo we took at Changi Airport & we reach around 1+ +..

Once I stepped out of the airport, I was sweating like mad as I had three layers of clothing. Haha..




No comments:
Post a Comment