I'm back for more updates. These few days i'm quite busy with my project work, got lotsa editing to do and this wed there will be another round of oral presentation rehearsal. well.. our pw group went to keerthigha house to complete our stuff. sharon and I bought ice-cream while on our way there. it has been a long time i ate ice-cream, but it's really yummy..
i was very confident that keer stayed at the %th floor. so sharon and I waited outside the door for 5min before calling her to comfirm which floor she stayed. in the end is 8th story. dots... ashveen was late as usual. keer mum gave us boiled peanuts, although it taste raw, but i think its nice. futhermore, the teh terik was great. i shall try to steal her recipe and make my own. wahahaha...
Sunday, October 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment